
I introduced the girls to the delights of 'Guitar Hero' on Friday (£35 in HMV for the game and guitar, bargain!). Charlotte surprised me by knowing a lot of the rock tracks on there, apparently they've been on the soundtracks of various films, whereas I only really knew 'Sunshine Of Your Love' ..Bethany can't get the hang of the game, but then she's 5 and has enough trouble reaching the end of the fretboard, let alone pressing the coloured buttons at the right time and remembering to strum ..
Me, I rock and have just been signed up to open at the local bar (one the game I hasten to add).
New Year was celebrated by going to bed at 11pm, and not waking up until 10am! Obviously too cold for fireworks this year, as for the first time in years I wasn't woken up by any.
Plugged my new Midi keyboard into the PC yesterday and had great fun playing with the orchestra samples. I left Charlotte playing with it whilst Bethany (And her lightsabre ..) and I took the dog for a walk. When we came back I found Charlotte picking out 'Sunshine Of Your Love' on the keyboard - that's my girl.
Plugged my new Midi keyboard into the PC yesterday and had great fun playing with the orchestra samples. I left Charlotte playing with it whilst Bethany (And her lightsabre ..) and I took the dog for a walk. When we came back I found Charlotte picking out 'Sunshine Of Your Love' on the keyboard - that's my girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment