The platforms at Manningtree train station are being relaid, which has resulted in uneven surfaces everywhere and lots of men in high-colour clothing carrying pickaxes. However, I took this photo at 05:30 Wednesday morning - good example of teamwork I thought ...
Jasa Makeup dan Kebaya di Purbalingga
7 years ago

2 comments:
The building behind my office is in the process of being turned into flats. Usually you've got a group of about 3/4 blokes there. One of them, and I think it's always the same bloke as he wears very distinctive orange gloves, does no work at all, ever.
I've never seen him do anything other than drink tea, text on his phone, or chat to his mates. They've been there for about 6 months and to call the rate of progress slow would be insulting...
Have to admit if it was me, I'd spend ages pretending to be Luke Skywalker as the orange suits look very 'X-Wing pilot'.
Of course, I will insist on being 'Red 5' on any walkie-talkie system they had going.
Post a Comment